you will be a key member of ant financial international product team to help achieve company’s global vision. you will plan and execute the development and integration of world-class payment capabilities to strategic e-commerce platforms, empowering commerce-payment ecosystem in overseas emerging markets. you will take ownership of the products to ensure optimal user experience, operation efficiency, security and compliant to regulations.
· closely partner with strategic e-commerce platforms. deliver and manage product solutions that help achieve business goals.
· articulate value propositions of business initiatives. translate business requirements into product requirement. ensure development team understands the context and specifications to deliver quality product within timeline.
· understand competitive landscape in local markets, discover market insights and identify customer pain points
· collaborate with different teams and stakeholders, project-manage and oversee e2e development process.
· understand user mindset and behavior thru research, observation, data-mining and e2e testing. engineer and deliver frictionless and relevant payment experience to customers.
· act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary product contact for queries related to the product.
· manage external and internal stakeholder relationship in any product related engagement.
· understand, define and track product performance metric. continue provide feedback to improve customer experience and performance.
· off-hour and on-site support to ensure product integrity during high traffic events
· 3 years+ experience in a product management or related role. previous experience in payments or ecommerce industry is highly preferred
· good understanding on ecommerce, payment technology, payment channels and industry players in southeast asia markets and/or other emerging markets.
· hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams. experience in understanding business requirement and defining product specifications
· strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
· strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration
· can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done. frequent travel is required
· excellent verbal and written communication skills. ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- 中國浙江省杭州市濱江區 網商路699號